detect and resolve issues
Local Mini Networks
In need of network solutions to erratic Local Mini Network service for your enterprise?
Our proactive network management helps to detect and resolve issues, therefore reducing disruption.
With us, growing SME businesses can swiftly beat the challenge and time-constraints of IT management when investing in our secured network as we keep every aspect of your digital property in good health.
Custom-tailored tech That Improve Productivity and Profitability
Enjoy Our Professional Touch
With tested reliability and performance, Internet Mechanics implements a truly mobile solution for your business users and ensures your Local Mini Network remains stable with our managed network service.
Our team of engineers removes the complexity of looking after your network which in turn allows your IT staff to stay focused on other important strategic projects.
At Internet Mechanics, the moment your network gets in the hands of our expert team of accredited engineers we begin immediate proactive monitoring and non-stop maintenance. We will in advance monitor, optimize, diagnose and repair any managed service device of yours.
A key strategy for us is the consultancy-based approach to identify your requirements and tailor a solution that can grow as you do. This can include the deployment of new infrastructure cabling, switches and routers, as well as advice on protection from internal threats.
We also ensure your network is always available, delivering reliability with reduced disruption -so as not to hold your business back- We are that thorough.
Stages Of Our Local Mini Network Services
WiFi and Analytics
- Deliver the high-performance WiFi access your employees and guests require.
- Protect business and customer information with industry-leading wireless intrusion prevention systems.
- Gather detailed customer and user analytics for better business intelligence.
- Cloud-platform enables you to scale seamlessly to meet demand.
- Drastically reduce time to resolution with powerful troubleshooting tools.
- Easily identify and control hundreds of applications with integrated Layer 7 visibility.
- Make changes to one or all switches with cloud-based management.
- Proactively discover rogue DHCP servers and set security policies at port-level or network-wide.
- Seamless extension or upgrade to existing LAN infrastructure
Certified and qualified engineers trained to provide site audits, site surveys, LAN design, and LAN infrastructure installation.
- Structured cabling services including Cat 5 and Cat 6 infrastructure.
- OM1-4 fibre multi-mode cabling infrastructure.
- LAN switch installation, management, and maintenance, including power over Ethernet.
Why Choose Internet Mechanics?
Tried and Trusted Expert
First for Network Quality
Minimized Network Downtime
Expert Industry Knowledge
You also enjoy perks such as optimized network security with high-speed connectivity, monitored network activity, cost-effectiveness, wireless intrusion protection system, available network upgrades, remote provisioning, increased network visibility, extensible design, WAN integration, and so on.
Scale Your Network as You Grow
Local Mini Networks FAQs
A managed Local Mini Network is an industrialized network management service that provides complete control of the network infrastructure, resulting in a seamless and secure network for your business.
Proactive monitoring and detailed reporting are part of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to help you get ahead of any issues occurring in the future. At the same time, it promises to deliver you a high-performing company network.
There are a number of advantages to this service but we will limit it to:
Securing of data:
Keeping data on the server is more secure and if you want to change or remove any data you can do it easily on one server computer and other computers can access updated data and;
Easy, fast, and time-saving communication
In LAN, computers can exchange data and messages in an easy and fast way that saves time and makes our work fast. Users can typically log in from any computer on the network and access the same data placed on the server.